Meaningful Mothering: A Nourishing Circle for Moms
An inspiring 8-week group for moms to connect with other like-minded women without their children present.
Led by Caroline Griswold and Alejandra Siroka, M.A.
Come to reconnect with yourself, be in community with other thoughtful women, and deepen your commitment to your personal parenting vision and values.
Sometimes you may feel like the person you were before you had a child is hard to access. You know she's still in there somewhere, but with the busyness of life, how often do you get to stop and connect with her?
You also have a holistic vision of yourself that includes you as a caring, confident, and secure mother for your child(ren); a loving and available partner; a parent rasing compassionate and self-confident children, and a co-creator of an empathic and loving family.
Part of what makes it possible to be the parent you want to be is having space to cultivate the qualities you want to embody.
You wish you could carve out meaningful time for yourself on a consistent basis. Deep inside, you know that having the space for conscious inquiry with other like-minded women who are also mothers could nurture every aspect of your being.
This circle is your space to discover, connect, and be held in your own version of meaningful mothering.
You are invited to come to this inspiring group and:
- Learn, share, and be heard in an intimate circle of thoughtful women
- Connect deeply with your own parenting vision and values
- Acquire proven communication tools to raise a confident and compassionate child
- Engage in the enlivening opportunity to explore topics and skills specific to your journey as a person and parent
- Reconnect with your own needs, desires, and essence
This Circle is Limited to 10 Moms
- We keep this group small to ensure a transformative experience.
- We will engage in the enlivening opportunity to explore topics and skills specific to your journey.
- Together we will laugh, share, discover, and connect — integrating this work with courage, kindness and authenticity.
What You'll Learn
Managing Your Role as an Urban Mom
Navigating Your Big Feelings as a Mother
Filling up Your Own Reservoir When Resources Are Running Low
Passing on a Powerful Communication Legacy to Your Child(ren)
Repairing Ruptures with Your Child(ren)
Developing a Shared Parenting Vision
Approaching Conflicts Skillfully
Eliciting Openness and Collaboration from Your Family
Course Dates in 2018
Currently this course is not scheduled again for 2018. Please get in touch if you'd like to host a group!
With Caroline Griswold and Alejandra Siroka
Caroline Griswold is the founder of Fertile Ground Parenting. She helps parents find greater joy in their parenting and deepen their connection with their children. She is passionate about bringing more ease and confidence to parenting, and facilitating respectful communication between parents and babies from birth. A lifelong educator, Caroline was inspired to pursue certification in Magda Gerber’s Educaring® Approach (www.rie.org) after experiencing how this respectful parenting approach transformed her relationships with her son and partner. You can learn more about her at www.fertilegroundparenting.com.
Alejandra Siroka, M.A. has devoted her life to the study and exploration of language and communication. She believes bringing consciousness to our communication is essential on the path of transformation and a fulfilling life. Her passion is to help people communicate authentically to develop thriving human relationships and live in alignment with their values. She founded Language Alchemy, a transformative process that involves mindful communication skills, empathic self-inquiry and the recognition and dissolution of unhelpful communication patterns. You can learn more about her at www.languagealchemy.com.
What you’ll receive for your course fee:
- 8 inspirational sessions with other thoughtful women and facilitation from both Caroline Griswold and Alejandra Siroka
- Handouts for each session
- 8 recordings of the sessions to help you review and stay connected to the material
- Tea and snacks
- 8 weekly 20-minute calls with a listening partner to deepen your understanding and practice your newly acquired communication skills